Hey guys...Kimmie here...it's my first time ever posting so I am super happy to be doing it today!
Now for the good stuff...This week's prompt missies is:
It's not like the regular prompts, where you use the actual thing on your page. Go on a walk, urban or in the woods. Take note of the small details, find things on the ground. Take photos.
She has the most eclectic yet graphic style with every project full of bits and pieces of art. We are so lucky to have her ...her project is this awesome little mini of her photos from her "walk". Thanks Debee for a wonderful project!





Mandi's layout:
Kim's Layout:
Rhi's layout:



Now for the good stuff...This week's prompt missies is:
Walk Pictures
It's not like the regular prompts, where you use the actual thing on your page. Go on a walk, urban or in the woods. Take note of the small details, find things on the ground. Take photos.
Maybe use a lot of "white space" in the photo. Get a large print of it, OR you could do smaller 5x7's. And create your art, right on the photo. That's why white space might work. You are welcome to do whatever you want. A mini might be cool, or art journal, or layout, or even home decor. Journal about whatever you want on your picture. Maybe about your walk, your thoughts surrounding your work, feelings, whatever! Get creative:)
This week's RAK is a journal made by Kara!.jpg)
This week's RAK is a journal made by Kara!
.jpg)
This week's guest designer is the amazingly lovely and talented Debee Campos.
She has the most eclectic yet graphic style with every project full of bits and pieces of art. We are so lucky to have her ...her project is this awesome little mini of her photos from her "walk". Thanks Debee for a wonderful project!




Mandi's layout:
Kim's Layout:
Rhi's layout:

Kara's Layout:


Also, we chose one winner for the last prompt to receive the journal made by Mandi. We had Mandi's "Phil" be our random number generator, and he picked #24! So congratulations Kelly, aka kayakgrl! Send Mandi your address and she will send it out to ya... graycandibear[at]yahoo.com
Thanks for hanging out with us!

21 comments:
oh rhi i just LOVE your rock idea!
man that is such a lovely little collection. i so need a rhi rock :) LOL
and mandi-what an awesome picture to add journaling to-very cool! LOVE how these projects represent our "walk" so differently.
love you girls!
and thanks sweet kara for this awesome opportunity!
i'm very blessed
-debee
Great prompt! I love everybody's projects.
oh my taif girls... these are amazing and i love my dB!!! Steller stuffs!! xo
HOLY SCHNIKES.
i can't stop saying that.
not that i don't already head over heels love this place but throw debee into the mix and WOWZAH.
i am really really really really really gonna try and play this go round. especially when tempted with a kara original. ;)
xo
I am so going on a walk tomorrow. In fact if it wasn't dark here i'd go right now and make art all night long. Inspo is oozing from my pores after visiting here.....
awesome idea, I am so on it! :)
thanks for the inspiration ladies!!
I love this prompt! I'm going to Barcelona next week, so I'll take my picture there! Yaaay!
And I'm so glad Debee is the guest designer. She is SO good!
brilliant inspiration and a great prompt as well. love you girls so much.
these are all soooo deliciously amazing and inspiring.
you ladies rock
super LOVE this challenge...here is my take on it~
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=111214&user_id=319
I always look at trees when I'm walking...
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=111225&user_id=138
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=111143&user_id=7244
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=111126&user_id=7244
I actually made two, because there were two things I wanted to get down!!
This is one of my favorite prompts ever!! Thanks so much.
-- Christina or TL
Here's mine!
This was so fun because we've been having a lot of thunderstorms this past week, so the sky has been amazing! Here we go:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=112100&user_id=12917
omgosh i actually got a challenge done before it was due!
here is my blog link:
http://groovcat.livejournal.com/338896.html
and here is my SiS link:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=112314&user_id=5540
oMg. This blog is super super cool.
Holy flippin cow. You ladies NEVER cease to totally amaze me with your work. I am so glad I stumbled on this blog. Keep up the fabulous work!
Karen Moore (naturemomm)
I've been totally lurking, probably since you started! All of your ideas are super fun. Thought I'd finally try...
http://sweetconfections.blogspot.com/2008/07/prompt-walk.html
hello. i am not sure how to link my lo, but here is the url. i love this challenge blog, you guys are wicked creative!
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=113259&user_id=454
My Lo is on my blog!
www.audreyart.blogspot.com/
Thanx!
loved this prompt - here are my walk pictures :)
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=117160
Post a Comment