Whew! You guys blew me away with all you're mad notebook paper skills! Dang.
The random winner of the awesome notebook from Kate Bing's awesome Etsy shop is...... Kate! (Wildman)Kate, email Kate(hehehehe) at kathleenbing @ gmail.com so she can get it out to you!
The Prompt is:
Photo as Title
Signs, words, labels surround us all the time. Take advantage of some of those awesome things and use it on your ART! Use a photo as a title for your page. Maybe make a mini of your favorite restraurants using the signs as "titles" for your pages.
This is another prompt where we want you going out and taking a look at the world around you and capturing it with your camera.
Go crazy with sidewalk chalk, "paint" with water, use your Dymo label maker. Take photos.
Maybe take a photo that communicates an idea. Let the art flow from that.
Like all TAIF prompts, feel free to intrepet them however you'd like. Maybe just take a photo, if it inspires you. Make a video, a painting, a card, ATC, scrapbook layout, mini, altered decor.
Go cuhrazy!
If you haven't faved this girl already, prepare to be awed and inspired. Thanks, Cindy, for GDing! Your project blew us away!
Here is what Cindy had to say:
Photos as titles. Signs, bumper stickers, advertisements, graffiti...all around us are words and symbols telling us what we should or could do. As I started to look around for photos to use as titles, I also saw backgrounds and elements to use and photographed those too. What emerged was a personal story --driven by some of the most favorite photographs that I have taken over the years-- stacked upon other detail photos all held together by adhesive, tape and journaling. It became a visual narrative that is literal, unexpected, magical, straightforward and complex...just like me!
Cindy's project:








.jpg)
I am also super thrilled to have the ever amazing Debee Campos come on as a permanent TAIF Girl. Yeah! You heard that right. Debee will be here every prompt to inspire. Woot! Go TAIF!
Debee GDed for us in June and I am so happy to have her here permanently.
The girls:Debee GDed for us in June and I am so happy to have her here permanently.
Mandi-





Rhi-
Kara-
Debee-
Gorgeous, right?
Link up your projects and art up by August 10th to be included in the random drawing.
That's it for today! Have a great week!








28 comments:
ooooh i love this! i was just about to leave for downtown and now i'll be taking my camera to take pictures of words.
you guys are such an inspiration to me, seriously! lovvve you all!
and thanks for the great book from the last post!! :)
Oh my...! This is awesome...! Thanks for this boost of inspiration and your fab projects...!!!
dang rhi your video is perfect. i think you are amazing... and beautiful.
:)
d
ooh...got me thinking on this one!!!
hee! ;)
I don't have anything to link up to this but I have to say something to RHI, you are just a very beautiful person! There is something just genuinly real about you and that is beautiful!!
I l-o-v-e Cindy and am so inspired by her!
HOLYCRAP.
it's all that keeps coming out of my mouth. holy crap.
WOW. you guys -- i want you all to come live with me. kthxbye.
wow,amazing projects!And you couldnt pick a better guest designer :D
Far Freekin out!!!!!!
yay. kim hearts artisfound!
heres.
Great layouts and great challenge! Here is my take:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=118330&gallery_type=main
tfl!
freakin' loved this!!!!! here is my take~
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=118573&user_id=319
thanks for the inspo girls.
here's my linky loo.
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=118902&user_id=6649
bye!
Typically cool, fab and inspiring Girls!!!!
here is my take
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=119004&gallery_type=main
Cheers and Ta Lou :)
This was such a cool prompt! Here's my contribution: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=119023&user_id=286. Can't wait til next time!
PURE inspiration! THANK YOU GIRLS! I'm blown away!
here is mine ladies!
a favor
these are all so awesome!
here's my first ever entry :)
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=119510&user_id=785
Yay, fun! I finally got to do a prompt within the actual deadline ;)
Hallo B
Great prompt once again ladies!
here is mine:
i love...
tfl!
Hi all! i'm New here. this site is great. I can make it with my Feeling more.
and all of you have awesome work!
Here's my take
This was fun!Sorry you can't see the mint green spray paint!
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=120556&user_id=178
Here's my take this time. :)
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=120642&user_id=5580
here is mine! my first layout EVER! thanks for the inspiration and making me fall in love with scrapping.
http://livingthecreativeteenlife.blogspot.com/2008/08/first-layout.html
LOVE this.
here's mine:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=121347
why why oh why does my internet have to be down at home?
I feel so HELPLESS because I've been doing every single prompt, but with no way of uploading them!!!! ahhhhhh its so frustrating hahahahahaha
but never fear, starting next week i will be back to college and ready to rock and roll. lol
I'm so behind! My old LO from this is here!
http://alifeincupcakes.blogspot.com/2008/08/surge.htm
Post a Comment